Wellstreet plays the role of helping entrepreneurs grow and rise to the challenge. We put their ideas into products and then convert the products into companies. We also help those companies to get the basics right and start earning money. We take great pride in the fact that Wellstreet Ventures-backed startups launch faster, have viable business models and earn money within their first year after launch. Furthermore, our role is to find the next home for these wonderful companies. And this is also becoming the VCs’ best friend, since we deliver better objects to fuel growth.
What We Offer
- Wellstreet is well-connected with entrepreneurs, incubators and angel investors who secure the deal flow
- Portfolio companies are placed in either the seed, growth or expansion portfolio, depending on their status
- Wellstreet takes part maily in share issues and rarely acquires secondary shares
- Wellstreet has a unique position in the venture capital sphere, between seed and angel investors and the larger venture capital funds and investors
- Wellstreet has true flexibility and autonomy in ticket size, holding periods etc.
- There is a wide universe of buyers for Wellstreet’s portfolio companies, including all major venture capital investors, as well as a wide range of strategic buyers in various sectors
- The incubated companies will get hands-on support in areas such as strategy, commercial models, design and user experience, marketing, PR, organization and networking.
- Companies will have the opportunity to present to potential investors in the Wellstreet investor network and participate in events such as the Wellstreet Showcase Day.